Focus on Sidr Honey
Sidr Honey is among the finest variants of honey in the world. It is extracted from the nectar of the Sidr tree, which is also known as the Ziziphus Spina Christi, Lote tree or Christ’s Thorn. It is part of the buckthorn family, also known as the Rhamnaceae, and grows about 6m (20 feet) tall. The Sidr tree has very small, green/ yellow flowers, which grow in small clusters. The flowers are then followed by brown/ yellow, leathery fruit. Unlike many other honeys, Sidr honey is harvested only in the winter season by using traditional methods and manual labour.
The Sidr tree is also of religious importance due to it being mentioned in the Quran as a tree from heaven. Sidr honey is also considered ‘sacred’ as it was used by the Prophet Muhammad and others to treat many diseases. While in the Bible, the crown of Jesus is believed to be made from Sidr branches. The lotus tree also appears in Greek mythology.
The Sidr honey is known specifically for its delicate taste and crystalline texture peculiar taste. This is the case for all monofloral honeys, which is why it is sold for a higher price in the marketplace. Sidr honey also contains moderate amounts of pollen, enzymes and amino acids and has excellent nutritional value. Due to its limited availability, it has become a popular sought-after honey!
Where is Sidr Honey from?
Eating honey is good for everyone, but few people realize that this product is especially recommended for online casino players. Honey improves brain function and reaction speed, reduces stress, and a spoonful of honey before breakfast helps to wake up. These are just a few of the great characteristics that make this product widely used in mobile casino gaming. Among all types of honey, the most useful is Sidr honey. It is appreciated for its exceptional taste and amazing structure, but its disadvantage is its high price. However, this is not a problem for successful casino players.
The Sidr tree is native to Southern Europe and Western Asia. It is also found in the desert regions of Middle Eastern countries which include Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and even in Pakistan’s Potohar region. Sidr Greek honey is also very popular and can be found in Northern Greece, close to Turkey.
The Healing Benefits of Sidr Honey
Sidr honey has a very high demand across the globe because of its many health benefits. Here are some of them:
- Boosts your immune system – Sidr honey is filled with many nutrients such as iron, protein, calcium and magnesium. It also has antibacterial properties and antioxidants such as flavonoids, helping to boost the immune system naturally.
- Boosts memory retention
- Relieves throat pain, cough, and flu symptoms – Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties it can help alleviate cold and flu symptoms.
- Helps to treat skin problems – Sidr honey’s antioxidant properties makes the skin healthier when applied topically. Its antibiotic nature helps to alleviate skin infections, sun damage, acne and signs of ageing.
- Treats infections – Its anti-fungal properties help to prevent the formation of infections on wounds, and its antibacterial properties help to fight bacteria.
- Helps digestive problems – Sidr honey has probiotic properties and is great for gut health, keeping the digestive tract healthy and strong.
- Can potentially heal or improve cancer conditions – such as bone and stomach cancer. Sidr honey reduces chronic inflammatory processes and increases immunity. It is also rich in flavonoids that contribute towards anti-cancer characteristics.
Sidr honey also has a range of other healing benefits such as helping with heart diseases, high cholesterol, helps to lower blood pressure, helps with infertility problems, improves energy levels and helps you to feel calm and rest better.
Why not try it out for yourself and discover its excellent nutritional value!
Our BRAND NEW Sidr Greek Honey
Natural Health Pure Sidr Honey is made by bees in the wild, isolated forests that stretch for miles in the north of Greece, close to Turkey. It comes from Asterios, who works with a big network of artisan beekeepers. It is a rich, lavish, silky honey with an exceptional layered taste profile, and has a subtle yet exquisite aroma. Natural Health Sidr Honey is a pure, raw and unprocessed honey which maintains its natural consistency and taste. Our honey is traditionally filtered and produced by our dedicated beekeeper using sustainable organic beekeeping practices and standards.
Don’t forget to leave us a review and let us know how you get on! 😊