Natural Health Pure Greek Acacia Honey 450g
- Discover the delightful taste of Natural Health Pure Greek Acacia Honey, harvested from the flowers of black locust trees in Greece’s wild areas.
- Our Acacia Honey is raw, unprocessed, and full of natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, making it high-quality and pure.
- Packed with antioxidant flavonoids, this honey helps protect against free radicals, potentially reducing the risk of chronic illnesses like heart disease and cancer.
- Acacia honey has antibacterial and antioxidant properties, which have been used for centuries to promote wound healing and improve acne.
- Use it as a natural sweetener in baking, drizzle it over your breakfast yogurt, or add it to your tea for a delightful and unique taste.
- Experience the natural goodness of our Pure Greek Acacia Honey, harvested sustainably from the wild areas of Greece, and indulge in its delicate taste knowing it has been produced with care.
Only 3 left in stock
Natural Health Pure Greek Acacia Honey is harvested sustainably from the flowers of black locust or false acacia trees, in the Didymoticho, Evros area of Greece. This unique honey has a sweet delicate flavour, floral aroma and a light translucent colour. Packed with potent plant compounds, including flavonoids, this honey has antioxidant properties that help protect against free radicals.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.