Natural Health Pure Greek Fir Honey 280g
- Indulge in the rich and exotic taste of Natural Health Pure Greek Fir Honey 280g, produced by bees in the remote areas of Greece
- Characterized as honeydew honey, collected from sweet secretions of aphids in fir tree leaves, it has a sweet and fruity flavor, and rich aroma
- Raw and unprocessed, it retains all natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, and is sustainably produced using organic beekeeping practices
- A natural superfood, packed with nutrients such as amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals, and low in sugar
- Perfect for adding natural and healthy sweetness to your diet, use it as a natural sweetener in tea or coffee, spread it on toast or drizzle it over your favorite foods.
- With its unique taste and consistency, Natural Health Pure Greek Fir Honey 280g is a must-try for honey lovers and those seeking a healthy and delicious treat.
Out of stock
Natural Health Pure Fir Honey is a unique honeydew honey produced in the wild Agrafa Mountains in Greece. Bees collect the sweet secretions of aphids living in the needle-like leaves of fir trees during hot and dry summer conditions. This results in its sweet and fruity flavour with a delightful berry after-taste and a rich aroma. Greek Fir Honey is a natural superfood that’s low in sugar and packed with nutrients such as amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.
Natural Health Ltd