Natural Health Pure Greek Fir Honey – 450g
- Natural Health Pure Greek Fir Honey is a raw and unprocessed honey sourced from the wild regions of Greece, harvested only in high summer and dry hot conditions.
- This 450g jar of honey boasts a sweet and fruity flavour with a pleasant berry after-taste and a rich aroma.
- Natural Health Fir Honey is sustainably produced using organic beekeeping practices, providing a superfood that is not only delicious but also nutritious.
- With its mild sweetness and high density, this honey is ideal for a range of culinary uses, such as spreading on toast, drizzling over yoghurt, or using as a natural sweetener in baking.
- This honey is a must-have for any honey connoisseur and is the perfect addition to your pantry.
Only 7 left in stock
Natural Health Pure Fir Honey is a unique honeydew honey produced in the wild Agrafa Mountains in Greece. Bees collect the sweet secretions of aphids living in the needle-like leaves of fir trees during hot and dry summer conditions. This results in its sweet and fruity flavour with a delightful berry after-taste and a rich aroma. Greek Fir Honey is a natural superfood that’s low in sugar and packed with nutrients such as amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, and minerals.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.