Natural Health Pure Greek Oak Honey 280g
- Natural Health Pure Greek Oak Honey is made by bees in the wild oak woods of Greece.
- It has a deep, rich, and dark color with a slight treacle aftertaste and a distinctive aroma.
- Also known as “black honey” or “acorn honey,” it is collected by bees in the oak forest of Foloi, at the foot of Mount Erymanthos in Elias, southwest Greece.
- This raw honey is unheated, preserving all its natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- It is produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices and standards.
- Natural Health Oak Honey is a pure, raw, and unprocessed superfood rich in antioxidants and minerals such as potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and sodium.
- Research has shown that dark oak honey has one of the strongest antioxidant actions.
- With high nutritional value, it is perfect for health-conscious individuals.
- Experience the rich caramel taste and aroma of Natural Health Pure Greek Oak Honey, which is traditionally filtered and produced by a dedicated beekeeper.
Out of stock
Natural Health Pure Greek Oak Honey is a deep, rich, and dark honey with a distinctive aroma and a slight treacle aftertaste. Collected by bees from the Agrafa Mountains it is a superfood rich in antioxidants and minerals, including potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and sodium. Dark oak honey has one of the strongest antioxidant actions, making it an excellent choice for health-conscious individuals.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.
Natural Health Ltd