Natural Health Pure Greek Pine Honey 280g
Natural Health Pure Pine Honey is a delicious and unique ‘honeydew’ honey, collected by bees from the wild areas and pine-covered mountains of Greece.
Here are some of the key features and benefits of this honey:
- Raw and unprocessed, preserving all its natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins & minerals.
- Sustainable organic beekeeping practices and standards ensure the highest quality.
- Distinctive spicy aroma, with a color ranging from dark yellow to light brown depending on the time of year it was collected.
- Not as sweet as other honeys due to its low glucose content, making it perfect for athletes and children.
- High in amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins, making it a perfect superfood.
- Research has shown anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, actively treating a wide range of microorganisms.
- Low pH and high hydrogen peroxide content make it a great natural remedy for coughs, sore throats, ulcers, and gout.
Experience the unique flavor and benefits of Natural Health Pure Pine Honey straight from the Greek mountains. Order yours today!
Out of stock
Natural Health Pure Pine Honey is a unique honeydew honey with a less sweet taste. Due to its low glucose content, it is perfect for athletes and children. Collected by bees from the Thasos Island of Greece, it is rich in amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins. Pine Honey’s colour ranges from dark yellow to light brown, depending on the time of year it is collected. Research shows that it has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects. Its low pH and high hydrogen peroxide content make it a great natural remedy for coughs, sore throats, ulcers, and gout.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.
Natural Health Ltd