Natural Health Pure Greek Pine Honey – 450g
- Natural Health Pure Pine Honey from the wild areas and pine-covered mountains of Greece
- Unique spicy and distinguished aroma from the ‘honeydew’ secretions of the cotton or pine worker insect
- Raw and unprocessed to keep natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins & minerals
- Sustainably harvested with organic beekeeping practices for highest quality
- Dark yellow to light brown color depending on season, low glucose content, and ideal for athletes and children
- High in amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins, making it a perfect superfood
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects, great natural remedy for coughs, sore throats, ulcers, and gout
- Experience the benefits of this unique and delicious honey straight from the Greek mountains with Natural Health Pure Pine Honey.
Out of stock
Natural Health Pure Pine Honey is a unique honeydew honey with a less sweet taste. Due to its low glucose content, it is perfect for athletes and children. Collected by bees from the Thasos Island of Greece, it is rich in amino acids, enzymes, carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins. Pine Honey’s colour ranges from dark yellow to light brown, depending on the time of year it is collected. Research shows that it has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects. Its low pH and high hydrogen peroxide content make it a great natural remedy for coughs, sore throats, ulcers, and gout.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.