Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey 280g
Experience the unique taste and numerous health benefits of Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey:
- Collected from wild areas and islands of Greece for a distinct taste and aroma.
- Contains essential nutrients like copper, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and manganese.
- Rich in flavonoids, acting as antioxidants to protect against free radicals.
- Used for centuries to treat digestive, gastrointestinal, and respiratory problems.
- Raw and unprocessed, maintaining natural consistency and taste.
- Produced with sustainable organic beekeeping practices and standards.
- Highly prized since Ancient Greece and still valued today.
Choose Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey for a sweet and natural sweetener that benefits your health.
Out of stock
Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey is a delicious and natural sweetener that has offered numerous health benefits for centuries. It is renowned for its antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties, supporting digestive, gastrointestinal, and respiratory health. Collected from the Magnesia region of Greece, it has a unique taste and aroma that’s hard to beat. This light honey is packed with essential nutrients like copper, magnesium, calcium, and zinc. It’s also rich in flavonoids, acting as antioxidants to protect your body against free radicals.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.
Natural Health Ltd