Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey – 450g
Choose Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey for a delicious and natural sweetener with numerous health benefits:
- Collected by bees from wild areas and islands of Greece for a unique taste and aroma.
- Packed with nutrients like copper, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and manganese.
- Rich in flavonoids, which act as antioxidants to protect your body from free radicals.
- Has antifungal, antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, making it great for treating digestive, gastrointestinal and respiratory problems.
- Raw and unprocessed, preserving its natural consistency and taste.
- Produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices and standards.
- Hippocrates wrote about thyme honey’s healing properties, and it was traded widely throughout the Ancient World.
Enjoy the unsurpassed taste and health benefits of Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey today.
Out of stock
Natural Health Pure Greek Thyme Honey is a delicious and natural sweetener that has offered numerous health benefits for centuries. It is renowned for its antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties, supporting digestive, gastrointestinal, and respiratory health. Collected from the Magnesia region of Greece, it has a unique taste and aroma that’s hard to beat. This light honey is packed with essential nutrients like copper, magnesium, calcium, and zinc. It’s also rich in flavonoids, acting as antioxidants to protect your body against free radicals.
All of our Natural Health Greek Honeys are raw and unprocessed, preserving all of the natural enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and beneficial properties, just as nature intended! Certified by the Vegetarian society, our honeys are traditionally filtered and produced using sustainable organic beekeeping practices.
Enjoy it on toast, drizzle it over yogurt, or use it as a natural sweetener in your favourite drinks and recipes.